Mixing the perfect balance of speed and stability, the GEL-DS Trainer® 21 continues to incorporate all the treasured features with a touch of newness. Lightweight Dynamic DuoMax® Support System and Propulsion Trusstic provide a stable ride while the new Seamless Upper creates a better and more comfortable fit. Linking all the componentry together is the Impact Guidance System® which improves the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rear foot and forefoot gel cushioning systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Dynamic duomax support system this evolution of duomax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Solyte midsole material a lighter weight midsole compound than asics' standard ethylene vinyl acetate and vinyl acetate also features enhanced cushioning and durability
- Propulsion truss tic mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage
- Propulsion Trusstic Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage