Black Fedora Gangster Hat Costume Accessory – Funny Party Hats®
A fedora is a soft felt hat that is creased lengthwise down the crown and pinched in the front on both sides. It is sometimes associated with prohibition-era gangsters and the detectives who sought to bring them to justice. In Hollywood movies of the 1940's, characters often wore a fedora, particularly when playing private detectives, gangsters, or other "tough guy" roles. One example is Humphrey Bogart's character in Casablanca. More recently the Blues Brothers wore fedoras as well.
- Dress Up an Everyday Look as a Dapper Distinguished Gentleman in this Soft Felt Hat or Show Your Tough Guy Side as a 1940's Gangster
- The Blues Brothers Gave This Classic Hat New Life in the '80's With Their Iconic Movie
- This Hat is a Classic Throwback to a Bygone Era When Real Men Wore Hats
- There is no End to the Classic Combinations You Can Put Together With This Comfortable Hat
- You Can Be The Gangster, The Private Detective, or the Elegant, Well Dressed Gentleman from the '60's as Well