Bulova Men’s 96B175 Precisionist Stainless Steel Watch
The world’s most accurate watch with a continuously sweeping second hand. Most quartz watches are accurate to within 15 seconds/month. Precisionist is accurate to within 10 seconds/year.The world’s most advanced chronograph – offering 1/1,000-second precision over a twelve-hour time frame, with global accuracy to within ten seconds a year. In stainless steel with curved crystal, multiple-layer black carbon fiber and silver dial, chronograph measurement of hours, minutes, seconds, 1/10-seconds, 1/100-seconds and 1/1,000-seconds, red continuously sweeping second hand, luminous hour and minute hands, luminous markers, calendar, screw-back case, screw-down crown, patterned black rubber strap, and water resistance to 300 meters.
- Technical dive watch featuring hex-screw accents at bezel and mixed-media dial with four chronograph subdials
- 46.5 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with fold-over clasp with single push-button safety closure
- Water resistant to 300 m (984 ft): In general, suitable for mixed-gas diving