Michael Kors Women’s Blair Silver-Tone Watch MK5165
Too low to display
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Silver dial with luminous silver-tone hands and alternating stick and Arabic numeral hour markers, minute markers around the outer rim hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Luminescent hands and dial markers. Date display at the 6 o’clock position. Chronograph – three sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds, 60 minutes and 24 hours. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Stainless steel case back. Case diameter: 39 mm. Case thickness: 11.5 mm. Push button clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph. Micheal Kors Ladies Chronograph White Crystal Stainless Steel Watch MK5165.
Tradition meets sparkle in the Michael Kors Silver Blair Watch. Its polished stainless steel bracelet-style band has a fold-over clasp to lock and hold the oversized stainless steel case in place. The silver dial continues the theme, as do the luminous numeric hour markers and luminous hands. Jewels around the bezel and along the case add some extra shine and a touch of formalness. Three chronograph subdials track hours, minutes, and seconds, and a subtle window at the six o’clock position presents the date. With a durable mineral crystal, Japanese quartz movement, and water-resistance to 99 feet (30 meters), the Michael Kors can take a knock as well as sparkle.
- Silver-tone round watch with crystal-adorned case and bezel with 60-second, 60-minute, 24-hour chronograph subdials
- 39 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window featuring date window at six o’clock
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with fold-over clasp with double push-button safety
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving