Puma FAAS Tech Women’s Gore Windstopper Running Jacket
The Puma FAAS Tech Women’s Gore Windstopper Running Jacket features WINDSTOPPER® Active Shell fabric, which blocks out the wind and keeps you warm and comfortable. WindCELL technology is a highly functional material. It provides the wearer with a durable yet breathable protection against wind-chill, whilst helping you to maintain your body temperature at a comfortable level during exercise. Mesh panelling allows for essential ventilation when training, and articulated sleeves provide a great range of motion. What is WINDSTOPPER® Active Shell? Made of abrasion-resistant polyester or polyamide fabrics. In this 2-layer construction, the WINDSTOPPER® membrane is bonded to an extremely breathable and abrasion-resistant outer fabric. The lining remains loose. The unique WINDSTOPPER® membrane totally stops wind from penetrating the fabric while allowing moisture to escape virtually unhindered.
- WINDSTOPPER® Active Shell – Provides extremely lightweight and highly breathable wind protection.
- Articulated Sleeves – For improved flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Fabric Mix – For improved air circulation at critical heat zones.
- Full Length Zip – With chin guard and stand-up collar for adjustable ventilation and wind protection.
- Pocket – Featured on the chest to keep essential items safe whilst exercising.